Not too long ago I took part in a seven deadly sins of beauty tag. Although I am not much of a fashionista, when I was tagged by The Fashion It List to blog my fashion sins I knew I had plenty to share.
1. Gluttony: What do you own in excess or extravagance in your closet?
Jumpers and hoodies. I am always cold and I love to be cosy at home so I spend a lot of time snuggled up in big jumpers. I don’t wear over half of them out of the house, they are purely for lounging purposes. I know it seems a bizarre clothing item to own in excess but considering the British weather they are a sensible choice!
2. Greed: What type of clothing do you always have a desire to buy?
Anything maxi! I love maxi skirts and dresses, I feel so comfortable and feminine in them and they are really easy to wear, not to mention flattering!
3. Sloth: When you are getting ready to go somewhere but feeling too lazy to find something to wear, what is your go-to outfit?
Jeans, a long top/jumper, boots and a scarf. This for me is the ultimate dressed up yet casual outfit.
4. Wrath: What makes you angry when shopping?
That in the sale season everything is just piled up on the rails and no attempt is made to make the displays look good. I don’t like having to dig through everything (and everyone) to try and find something nice. I actually choose to do most of my sale shopping online for that reason.
5. Envy: Which celebrity's fashion sense or style do you most envy?
I actually envy fashion bloggers, like Dulce Candy and Buy now, blog later, more than celebrity’s. Bloggers style seems much more accessible and it helps that they buy clothes from some of the same places I shop in.
6. Lust: Which store's outside appearance do you find most physically attractive, drawing you in?
I usually love the displays of department stores. They always have the most attractive and creative window displays, especially at Christmas time. Harrods and Selfridges are my favourite.
7. Pride: Out of all the outfits you have put together, which are you most proud of?
Last summer, before my blog was solely beauty related, I did an outfit post wearing a play suit. I love how the outfit came together, I felt stylish, pretty, feminine and above all comfortable with what I was wearing. I’m just waiting for the right weather to rock this outfit again.
I tag anyone who wishes to take part, just leave me a link to your post below.